WHO WE SERVE
In 1963, Kim-Tam was established as a steel transport company servicing the steel distribution plants of Samuel, Son & Co., Limited. Over the years we have grown our customer list and our reputation as the "Metal Transport Specialists" -- always staffed and equipped to meet all metal and steel hauling shipments, along with specialized services geared to the most exacting specifications.
Our customer base includes:
• Steel and specialty metal mills: Coils, sheet, plate, rod and bar
• Automotive industry: Blanking, stamping, coil, sheet, tubing products, finished product.
• Packaging products: Strapping, machines, banders.
• Manufacturing sectors: Roll form products, tanks/ pressure vessels, finished product.
• Construction Industry: Plate, bars, coil, sheet, tanks, drywall, lumber, door skins, tubing products, building materials, shingles, wire/ rope/ chain products
• Other industrial markets who need to move long and short haul freight
Kim-Tam is ISO 9001-2008 certified
. Our equipment being mostly flatbed, curtain-sided or rack and tarp, can be adapted to various applications providing just-in-time, damage-free transportation services.
Our customers are located:
• The majority of our short haul transport services are within Ontario, Quebec, New York, Michigan and Ohio.
• Long haul runs are made across the USA, Canada and Mexico, including cross-border transport.
• We also work as part of the supply chain in the overseas market and in partnership with the rail industry, offering international logistic solutions to our customers.
We will help you get it there when you want it -- damage-free in a cost effective manner -- giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.Read more about our coverage areasRead more about our services